Finally, I spent the time to gather shit for a list.
1. Impaler of Wallachia 12:01
2. In the Northern Carpathians 10:25
I'm taking a trip to Bucharest this weekend before going back home for Easter, so I'm planning to visit one of the places I have been talking about visiting for a very long time now. I hope to see the great forests and landscapes there, as well as do some sightseeing inside the city. A proper playlist could not start in any other way than this neat Graveland EP, which is right to the point and both tracks included are examples of how a good re-recording is done. Originally, they appear in the band's debut album Carpathian Wolves, which was released five years earlier than this EP, during the period of all the classic masterpieces.
You-know-how members from Ukraine.
1. Black Horizon is the Gates Of a Blizzard
2. Shrouded in Pale Shining, So Sleeps Infinite Ancient Steppe
3. The Stars Are Cold and Indifferent, Sow Their Gleaming Ashes
4. The Great Shepherd Rides His Storms
5. Blinding and Bottomless Abyss is Howling
6. A Spiteful Wind Buries All the Lonely Whispers